- Recognize health and disease in the light of Unani principles.
- Identify Tabi’at, the real healer of the body.
- Apply basic analytical knowledge and skills of the fundamental principles of Unani medicine.
- Comprehend the philosophical aspects of medical system.
- Identify non physical entities of traditional Unani system.
- Apply philosophy, non physical entity in medical practice to invigorate the modern Unani System.
- Comprehend the historical value related to indigenous medical system.
- Recognize and develop medico-cultural relationship in Unani medical field among SAARC and Middle East countries.
- Understand the past, to put the best into practice in the present, to plan a better future in the medical field.