Hiyate Kimia (Biochemistry)
At the end of the course in Biochemistry the students should be able to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge on major bimolecular, enzymes, hormones and
nutrients and of fundamental chemical principles involved in body mechanism
upon which life process depends.
- Demonstrate skills in performing and interpreting Bio-chemistry laboratory
tests and procedures with emphasis on those used in Bangladesh.
- Demonstrate skills in using the modern biochemical appliances.
- Equip themselves with requisite knowledge for higher studies and research.
- Develop sound attitude towards the need for continuing self-education.