At the end of the course in Afal-ul Aaza (Physiology) students will be able to:
- Understand the normal function of human body and utilize it as a background for clinical studies.
- Explain normal reactions to environment and homeostatic mechanism.
- Interpret normal function with a view to differentiate from abnormal function.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill to proceed to higher studies and research in physiology in relation to needs and disease profile of the country.
- Perform and interpret physiology laboratory tests & procedure.
- Develop sound attitude towards the need for continuing self-education.