Kulliyate Advia wa Advia Mufradah
(Pharmacomy & Pharmacology)
At the end of the course in Elmul Advia (Pharmacology) Paper-I, the students should be able to:
- Definition of Elmul Advia with their various branches, zulkhasa & Soorat Nauyea.
- Students will be able to know about mufradat Dawa (Single drugs).
- Details knowledge of Advia.
- Evaluation of unknown Advia.
- Effect of Advia on systemic disease.
- Details knowledge of mufradat dawa (Mawaleed Salassa).
- Identify, source, collection, storage, therapeutic use, basic chemical constituents of medicinal plant, adverse effect, side effect and recent research information of murakkab dawa (Mawaleed Salassa).
- Student will able to know some optional subjects.
- Nutrition and food cum medicine.
- Agro technique of medical plants.
- Aroma therapy, Herbal beauty care, cosmetology.
- Advia abuse management.
- Details knowledge of Advia Jadeda (Detail knowledge on Allopathic drugs)